I´ve tried making these with organic and non organic courgettes and the organic ones have better texture and really taste a million times better!
200 g of smoked salmon
200g of fresh goat cheese
200g of green peas
2 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of dill (to decorate)
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Wash the courgettes and cut them in thin slices or put them through the spiralizer.
2. Cut the leek and stirfry it in some oil.
3. Juice the lemons and blend the juice with the avocado, the goat cheese, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt & pepper in a blender.
4. Heat some oil in a pan and gently fry the courgetti with some salt and pepper until they start to soften.
5. Mix the avocado & goat cheese mixture into the courgetti, add the salmon, the peas and the leek and gently mix it together on low heat.
6. Serve with the dill on top & enjoy!