2 people (small servings but depends on size of sweet potato!)
1 sweet potato (number of servings will depend on size)
Coconut oil (to panfry in)
Red berries (to garnish)
Coconut cream or yogurt (to garnish)
1. Boil some water in a pan
2. Peel & cut the sweet potato and put it in the boiling water until soft.
3. Mash the sweet potato and let it cool down (very important!)
4. Mix the sweet potato with 2 eggs, a teaspoon of cinnamon and a teaspoon of salt.
5. Pan fry the pancakes in some coconut oil.
6. Top them with some hot berries and some coconut cream or yogurt
These pancakes are tricky to make look pretty but they are healthy & tasty and I think that´s all that counts!
If you want to make it a little extra cool & a little extra sweet, use a purple sweet potato instead!